Friday, February 11, 2011

The list works!

Tomorrow I will be at $1 Million Dollars in my Pawn Shop! The list works great!

 Let's talk about the shelves in storage for a moment. I unlocked shelves when I was around level 10 or so. Now, and level 20, I am finding it will cost me 19 Facebook credits to unlock the shelves for the Pawn Stars Game. When I unlocked the shelves earlier, it only cost me $5,000. My advice would be to unlock the shelves early on in the game while you can. Happy Gaming!


6 comments:

  1. im not sure if its got anything to do with levels i had to use credits to unlock my third shelf an im am on level 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to had to use credits to unlock the extra shelves past a certain point. I'm almost certain I was able to purchase 4-6 shelves for $5K each. Beyond that, it cost credits. I know I have heard from some users that they can no longer buy as many shelves. I will start a new account and see how that progress'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the update. they took away buying anythng

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was wondering how you got the shop to display the way it is in this image i am on level 55 and my top banner doesnt look like that you have diferent items i have never seen your glass shelves look far different than mine and i am unable to place objects for sale in my glass shelves are you using a different app than th facebook one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh this images was from when the game first started, I will try to get some items in the new glass shelves as soon as I get the new update for the game. We had a baby and my time has been limited also started a company recently. will comment on this again when i get new pics. Thanks for checking out the blog and plz bookmark. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Do you have to log into facebook?

    ReplyDelete